Dark Souls 3 1996 version Dark Souls 3 1996 version

SPOT ON.

The tank controls, the fixed camera, pausing to use item, letterboxes during cutscenes and so on.

This is definitely how the game would be like if it was released in 1994.

Starfox Zero TV-Series Opening Starfox Zero TV-Series Opening

Now this is actually animation.
There's a sense of momentum and motion.

A lot of animation I see here are just a bunch of still images arranged in an attempt to look like it's moving but fails.

Cutethulhu Cutethulhu

Very Cute & Well Done :3

This entire short was well-done. It's rare to find vector animations where the sprites/cels are properly drawn. I don't know what method you used, but it looked hand-drawn.
Before seeing this short, I saw horribly-drawn vector animations that made me so sick to look at the characters, that I quit watching the movie before halfway. Which is probably why I gave this movie a good score; a sight for sore eyes.

Oh yeah,

Very cute girls. Kate & Kara really did well in doing their voices, all squeaky and adorable :3

Did I mention how I LOVE the functions you added on the arrow buttons for the keyboard? I loved it. It's so Goddamn convinient. Please make this a standard for every movie you ever make and if you ever make a long movie, please add the arrow keys AND scene selection. That would totally rule.

What I don't like about the movie is the cut-out style animation, where you cut the body parts of the characters and rotate them to animate. I personally like it if the animations are fully drawn.
Despite all that, the cut-out style animation I saw here is still a lot better than several other I saw. Second to the Magical Trevor series.

I also am in the dark regarding Ctulhu & H.P. Lovecraft, so I didn't get the joke much but I guess it's pretty much the "rolling in his grave" stuff.