Steam Heart Steam Heart

Well done in making this much content in just 72 hours.

Fury of Metal Fury of Metal

I actually played this game until completion and got all the Achievements.

Another game with a lot of potential if you expand upon the gameplay mechanics.

Robo Racing 2 Robo Racing 2

For what this game is, it's well done but I was disappointed by the fact that the boss battles are turn-based.

Instead of just enduring, hoping your armor will last and dependent on Life-Ups, I think the game should tone down the barrage of enemy fire &/or give your robot more mobility, where you can move around to evade enemy fire.
The jump should have been something you can do at will, rather than something that needs to be recharged.

Shword Shword

You're probably making a lot of games but this concept should be expanded upon for something bigger.

It has potential.

Probably could use some sort of control refining, like being able to aim the swords in 360 using the mouse.

StuffedWombat responds:

I actually thought about the 360 option when making this.

I did not implement it because

1) it would have felt too much like portal
2) My engine does not support right mousclicks. You would have only been bale to have one sword at a time.

But maybe I will find a way to implement mouse controls into the bigger version i hope to make soon.

Adventures of Yuki Adventures of Yuki

Some may have mentioned it but the game needs checkpoints and not force players to start over.

Starting over a stage is one thing but restarting the game for losing all lives is another.
The "limited lives before game over" format is a relic of the past from arcade days.
There's no need for them to be around today.
I only got to stage 3 and because of this formatting, I can't be bothered to redo everything and upgrade my gun all over again just to see the rest of the game.

I haven't tried all the guns but it's creative to have different guns that with different effects, such as the shrink ray.
But I guess things got a little imbalanced when the shrink ray can be used to defeat everything with one shot.
I managed to upgrade my gun to maximum, so the shrink ray recharges quite fast.

I also dislike side-scrolling shooters where you can only shoot left or right.
Might be fun 30 years ago but not something I'd ask for in the current generation.

playgb responds:

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, the special rays kill the enemy with one shoot, the bosses are killed with one shoot only when they are in danger mode, and the second boss is not affected by any ray.

Phantom Knight - A Heroes Retribution Phantom Knight - A Heroes Retribution

My problem with this game is that the movement is too slow and I thought it's unnecessary to hold a button in order to climb up ladders (you don't need to hold any button to climb ladders in games like Mega Man or Mario).

I am also never a fan of needing to press Up to jump in a platform game. I only liked that kind of setup in fighting games.

The game is decent and I somehow managed to finish it.

Harald. Harald.

Harald's sword-swinging is too slow and doesn't have much of a reach when compared to the enemies he's fighting.

Aliens Kidnapped Betty Aliens Kidnapped Betty

Simple but good.

You must have spent a lot of time to create the stages.
They're all like puzzles with specific solutions to solve and it's satisfying to find out the solutions.

Stealth Pervert Stealth Pervert

I wish this game would allow you to use the directional pads for movement, so I can have one hand to move the ninja (or pervert) around and the other for special actions.

HumVsZerg2 HumVsZerg2

This was actually kinda fun.