Dark Souls 3 1996 version Dark Souls 3 1996 version

SPOT ON.

The tank controls, the fixed camera, pausing to use item, letterboxes during cutscenes and so on.

This is definitely how the game would be like if it was released in 1994.

Starfox Zero TV-Series Opening Starfox Zero TV-Series Opening

Now this is actually animation.
There's a sense of momentum and motion.

A lot of animation I see here are just a bunch of still images arranged in an attempt to look like it's moving but fails.

Cutethulhu Cutethulhu

Very Cute & Well Done :3

This entire short was well-done. It's rare to find vector animations where the sprites/cels are properly drawn. I don't know what method you used, but it looked hand-drawn.
Before seeing this short, I saw horribly-drawn vector animations that made me so sick to look at the characters, that I quit watching the movie before halfway. Which is probably why I gave this movie a good score; a sight for sore eyes.

Oh yeah,

Very cute girls. Kate & Kara really did well in doing their voices, all squeaky and adorable :3

Did I mention how I LOVE the functions you added on the arrow buttons for the keyboard? I loved it. It's so Goddamn convinient. Please make this a standard for every movie you ever make and if you ever make a long movie, please add the arrow keys AND scene selection. That would totally rule.

What I don't like about the movie is the cut-out style animation, where you cut the body parts of the characters and rotate them to animate. I personally like it if the animations are fully drawn.
Despite all that, the cut-out style animation I saw here is still a lot better than several other I saw. Second to the Magical Trevor series.

I also am in the dark regarding Ctulhu & H.P. Lovecraft, so I didn't get the joke much but I guess it's pretty much the "rolling in his grave" stuff.

Steam Heart Steam Heart

Well done in making this much content in just 72 hours.

Fury of Metal Fury of Metal

I actually played this game until completion and got all the Achievements.

Another game with a lot of potential if you expand upon the gameplay mechanics.

Robo Racing 2 Robo Racing 2

For what this game is, it's well done but I was disappointed by the fact that the boss battles are turn-based.

Instead of just enduring, hoping your armor will last and dependent on Life-Ups, I think the game should tone down the barrage of enemy fire &/or give your robot more mobility, where you can move around to evade enemy fire.
The jump should have been something you can do at will, rather than something that needs to be recharged.

Witch Witch

This should be a game of some sort.

Commission for VicariousE Commission for VicariousE

When I do commissions, I normally let the commissioner see the pic first before posting it publicly.

The one that pays for the art should have the honors of laying eyes on the finished art first :)

VooDooDollMaster responds:

i drew and posted the art BEFORe I got paid. I even let him choose the price he wanted to pay for a drawing. I may not be the best person to commission but i think i was pretty fucking nice and considerate enough.jesus christ. Also i linked him to it as soon as i finished and he saw it pretty early on if i recall

The Blue Ear The Blue Ear

This looks more like a cover for an album.

Kritzmire responds:

Your face looks like the cover for an album.